Go to any cruise chat forum and ask what’s the best way to keep in touch on a cruise. You’ll always get the same answer. Walkie Talkies.
You can try new apps, whiteboards, etc, but why take the risk? You know that these small devices will be reliable throughout your sailing and port stops.
It can be incredibly frustrating trying to track down your kids or spouse while they’re off at the arcade or casino. Now, they’ll have no excuse for being late for dinner. You can simply call them on your handheld walkie talkie. There’s no hiding with these things!
- 22 channel PMR system
- 38 CTCSS sub-channels
- 10 kinds of ring tones
- Scanning for an active radio channel
- Transmitting and receiving icons
- Generous range up to 3 kilometers
- Good sound quality with adjustable volume
- Ergonomic design for firm grip
- Included belt clip
- LCD backlit display with battery status indicator
- Built-in mini LED torch
|Product Type Name|